Zoom is UCLA’s choice for video and web conferencing, enabling you to attend meetings or classes remotely.
- Log In to create a UCLA Zoom account.
- Download Zoom for your computer or mobile device.
- In the Zoom App, Choose the "Sign In With SSO" button.
- Type "ucla" as the company domain.
For campus HIPAA Zoom, type "ucla-hipaa".
Attention: If you are part of UCLA Health, please sign in at uclahs.zoom.us to create your Zoom account.
- Zoom at UCLA: Learn more about how to use Zoom at UCLA
- Download Zoom: Find the right download for your device.
- Zoom Training Resources: Find tutorials and general instructions.