Slack is a messaging and collaboration platform available to all UCLA students, faculty and staff. With Slack, people can work together more effectively, connect various software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work — all within a secure, enterprise-grade environment. Get started using the resources below.
- Download Slack: Download Slack for your platform and device
- How to Use Slack: Learn how to get started with Slack at UCLA
- Slack Knowledgebase (FAQs): Read our knowledgebase of frequently asked questions and articles about Slack
- Slack Training Resources: Find videos, tutorials and training guides.
- UC Tech Slack: UC-wide Slack instance for all University of California employees